
I got this vest probably 5 years ago. It's a little boys' vest...I always get excited about little kids' things and buy them thinking "IT'LL FIT I DON'T CARE!" and then forget that little kids are...hmm...shaped differently. it's cool, who needs to button things up all the way anyway? I forgot to take the tag off, it was $3 from Goodwill.

Got this one a couple of months ago for $1 at this random thrift store in Livermore. I literally laughed out loud. It's a little boys' size small...once again, little boys are not shaped the same as 23 year old girls...efffff

My favorite thing EVER. Probably got this one 3 or 4 years ago...it is sooo soft and comfy. BUT I feel the need to explain the picture because people see the word "munchies" and think "marijuana." Okay, so Mickey and Minnie are in that car. They are at the drive in watching a movie that they are also in, and for whatever reason the snack bar where they SELL "munchies" is right in front of the screen. We don't KNOW for sure whether Mickey and Minnie are actually high. Okay? This one was in the BABY bin at another random Livermore thrift store. Why? I don't know, but I got lucky. Also $1

Yes, I am making my OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I FOUND THIS face...the reasons are 3-fold:
-it's awesome. Mickey and Minnie, low ridin'.
-it has never been worn and is SUPER fuzzy and soft.
-it has the ORIGINAL tag from Disneyland!

60 years of Mickey Mouse = 1988. When Disneyland sweatshirts were $14.97. It's like I got it out of a time capsule. I am having a hard time deciding if I should actually wear it or just save it another 20 years...Most exciting thing ever, found in an Oakland Goodwill for $4.

And lastly, my favorite record I've ever found. It has held a place of honor on the walls of all of my previous apartments.
Sigh, there are probably more Mickey things packed away with my apartment stuff. Be patient.

2 comments to A TRIBUTE TO MICKEY MOUSE!:
Please make a Twitter because you're adorable and I want to follow you (in a Twittery way not a stalkery one).
Go Mickey!
Post a Comment