finds:

I kind of stared at this one for a few minutes, not sure how to react. WHAT IS A BRILLIANT BUCKAROO? COULD I BE ONE? it was 65 cents! what sold me on this one is that it is soft and feels vintagey!

I never really looked for funky t-shirts at thrift stores but I have been looking closer and have found some really strange/funny/quirky ones so I may start to buy more. these are always the cheapest things at thrift stores too. this is a little boys' shirt and also feels vintagey- $1.50

FREAKING ELEPHANTS! I'm sorry, I can not pass up anything with elephants on it. Lauren my thrift consultant thinks I will not wear it. I WILL! $4

ok this is kind of boring. I usually don't get things that are THIS boring- it's just a little girls' old navy shirt but it has OWLS on it. I loooove owls. $1
There are more. I promise not all of my pics on this blog will by myspace angle pics (lolz)- just the fastest way to get 'em up here. I gotta get my sister the photographer to take some cool artsy ones.
San Leandro Goodwill
14750 East 14th Street, San Leandro - (510) 352-6966

1 comments to today's goodwill haul:
Wear the elephant one on Friday!
Except actually don't : P
Post a Comment